Concrete Encounter Meter
- A pocket sized Non-Destructive meter designed to measure the moisture content in Concrete Flooring prior to the application of floor coverings.
- Versatile, accurate and easy to use, this instrument allows the user to make multiple tests over a large area in the shortest possible time.
- It can be used in conjunction with the Tramex Hygrohood to corroborate the Non-Destructive moisture content test and to conform to British Standard.
- Material it can be used for is Concrete.
- Designed, Developed and Calibrated Specifically for Concrete.
- Instant Readings, Measures Up To 6% Moisture Content.
- Non-Destructive Operation (No Drilling).
- Large Clear Analog Display.
- 'Hold' button freezes reading on analog meter.
- Strong Robust Design, Pocket Sized.
- Make: Tramex
- Model No.: CME4
- Power Source: 9V (supplied)
- Size: 150mm x 85mm x 38mm
- Weight: 0.3Kg
Product Data Sheet