Air Compressor Hyundai HY140200PS Belt Drive Petrol Engine
Unfortunately, delivery is currently 3-5 working days due to the present COVID-19 Situation.
Next Day Deliveries will resume as soon as logistically possible.
Hyundai HY140200PS 29CFM, 14HP, 200 Litre Twin Cylinder Belt Drive Petrol Engine Air Compressor
The HY140200PS is a powerful air compressor powered by the Hyundai 420cc OHV petrol engine, designed for both professional and commercial applications, such as tyre fitting, heavy plant hire and powering pneumatic tools, weighing just 138kg.
Built To Last
The slow running belt driven pump has twin cast iron cylinders for long life and an aluminium cylinder head for better cooling. When the maximum 10 bar pressure has been reached the engine rpm decreases from its maximum of 3000rpm to idle, then as the air pressure in the tank decreases to approx. 8bar, the compressor activates and the engine rpm is increased to 3000rpm.
4 Rubber Feet
The compressor is designed to be floor mounted and comes with 4 rubber feet to reduce vibration. The two ‘Euro’ type air outlets are controlled by the air pressure regulator and a third outlet can be taken direct from the end of the tank if required. There are two pressure release valves fitted for safety.
As this compressor is fitted with a petrol engine it must not be used in a confined space due to the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
•4 rubber feet
•Compressor and engine filled with oil ready to go, just add unleaded petrol.
Covered by 2 year warranty.
- Model no: HY140200PS
- Engine: 14hp Hyundai IC420
- Engine Type: Hyundai IC420 Single cylinder, 4-stroke, forced air cooling, OHV
- Engine Size (cc): 420.00
- Oil Capacity (ml): 1100.00
- Fuel Capacity (L): 6.50
- Horsepower (hp/kW): 14/9.67
- Fuel Type: Unleaded petrol
- Engine Speed (rpm): 3000.00
- Pump Speed (rpm): 1270.00
- Start Method: Recoil
- Maximum Pressure (PSI/Bar): 145 / 10
- Cut-in Pressure (PSI/Bar): 116/8
- Tank Capacity (L): 200.00
- Pump Displacement (CFM / L/min): 29/800
- Air Outlet Size (mm): 1/2" BSP thread and 2 x Euro Q/R fittings
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 1320 x 470 x 1200
- Tank Material: Rolled Steel
- Net Weight: 138kg
- Standard Delivery: 1 – 2 days