Air Saw/Needle File Sealey SA347 Reciprocating Mini
Ask a Question
Reciprocating Mini Air Saw/Needle File
- Suitable for a variety of bodyshop applications particularly where space is limited.
- Use as a cutting saw for panels or a file for de-burring and shaping metalwork.
- Fitted with safety trigger device.
- Supplied with a starter pack of blades and files.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No.: SA347
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 1.2mm (Steel & Aluminium)
- Free Speed: 7500spm
- Stroke: 5.5mm
- Air Consumption: 4cfm
- Operating Pressure: 90psi
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4'BSP
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Noise/pressure: 89/78db
- Vibration/Uncertainty: 12.2/1.85m/s²
- Replacement Needle File Set: SA347.NF5