Air Saw Sealey SA34 Reciprocating
Ask a Question
Air Saw Reciprocating
- Suitable for a variety of bodyshop applications such as cutting through panels, sills, chassis members etc.
- Excellent for initial crash-repair preparation when quick removal of damaged panels is required.
- Fitted with safety-trigger device.
- Supplied with a starter pack of blades.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No.: SA34
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 2mm (Steel), 2.5mm (Aluminium)
- Free Speed: 10000spm
- Stroke: 10mm
- Air Consumption: 6cfm
- Operating Pressure: 90psi
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4'BSP
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Noise/pressure: 100/89db
- Vibration/Uncertainty: 27.98/3.26m/s²