Brake Fluid Tester Sealey VS0275 - Boil Test
Ask a Question
Brake Fluid Tester - Boil Test
- The approved method of testing the water content of brake fluid.
- Just 3% of moisture can lower the brake fluid boiling point by over 100°C.
- The best way to detect this small water content is to measure the boiling point of the fluid.
- The unit incorporates a heater element, LCD display and a power lead for use on 12V DC power supplies.
- Works on DOT 3, 4, 5 and 5.1 specification fluids.
- Supplied in storage case with full operating instructions.
- Model No: VS0275
- Nett Weight: 0.96Kg
- Standard Delivery 1-2 Days
- Warranty see: Sealey Warranties