C.Scope YIRIP-33-8 33kHz Signal Injector
Ask a Question
All C.Scope Products have a lead time of 8 weeks from date of order.
Signal Injector 33kHz
- The Signal Injector is an accessory that allows the Signal Generator signal to be safely applied to an electrical system via a conventional 3-pin power socket.
- This signal will then be detectable on the buried supply cable outside the building.
- Highly efficient transfer of Signal Generator signal to electricity supply cable.
- Isolates Signal Generator from electrical supply for safety.
- Encapsulated, robust housing.
- Moisture / dust resistant to IP54.
- Make: C.Scope
- Model No.: YIRIP-33-8
- EAN: 5060086350081
- Dimensions: 100mm x 50mm x 25mm
- Input Lead: 1m
- Output Lead: 1.5m
- Rating: IP54
- Electrical Output (Mains Side):-
- Electrical Isolation: Class II (Double Insulated)
- Mains Plug Connector: UK, 3 pin to BS1363, load between Live and Earth
- Maximum Voltage: 250Vrms
- Maximum Load : Frequency range: 45-65HzElectrical Input (Signal Generator side):-
- Connector: 3 pin XLR male (industry standard)
- Maximum Voltage: 42Vrms
- Maximum Power: <250mw when="" driven="" from="" sga="" or="" sgv="" li="">Input Impedance: 2kOhms
- Frequency: 33kHz