C. Scope YIRPPT20-33 20m Plastic Pipe Tracer
Ask a Question
All C.Scope Products have a lead time of 8 weeks from date of order.
Plastic Pipe Tracer 20m
- The unique C.Scope Plastic Pipe Tracer is designed specifically to allow SMALL diameter, non-metallic pipes to be traced.
- Developed as a result of requests from the British gas industry, the C.Scope Plastic Pipe Tracers are the smallest diameter product on the market and can be successfully inserted into pipes when nothing else fits.
- It's unique construction gives unparalleled reliability and yet allows both ‘line' tracing AND the all important ‘end' tracing using the remarkable Sonde technology housed at the very tip of the Tracers.
- Extremely small diameter can be used in pipes down to 10mm.
- Highly robust & resistant to kinking.
- Full length or tip only detection capability.
- Water and gas proof.
- Uniform diameter to allow easy use with any proprietry insertion gland.
- Make: C.Scope
- Model No.: YIRPPT20-33
- EAN: 5060086350104
- Frequency: 33kHz
- Line Detection Depth: 2.5m with Cable Avoidance Tool; 2.5m with Cable Avoidance Tool XD; 3m with MXL Locator
- Tip/End Detection Depth: 3m with Cable Avoidance Tool; 3m for Cable Avoidance Tool XD; 4m for MXL Locator
- Reel Dimensions: 150mm x 120mm x 250mm
- Diameter: 6mm
- Length: 20m
- Bend Radius: 50mm
- Tracer Rod & Tip Rating: IP68
- Plastic Casing Rating: IP54
- Weight: 1.248kg