C.Scope YIRS-8 8kHz General Purpose Sonde
Ask a Question
Some C.Scope Products have a long delivery time. Please contact us for information BEFORE ordering.
General Purpose Sonde 8kHz
- The C.Scope 8KHz Sonde is a small battery powered transmitter which, in typical use, would be screwed onto the end of a drain rod (a range of drain rod adaptors are available), and pushed down a pipe so that the pipe direction can be traced using the C.Scope MXL locator set to 'Signal Generator Mode'.
- The location of a pipe blockage can be identified using this system, with enormous cost saving potential.
- Simple to use.
- Waterproof robust plastic.
- Single battery operation.
- Make: C.Scope
- Model No.: YIRS-8
- EAN: 5060086350647
- Operating Frequency: 8192Hz continuous
- Range: 5m
- Dimensions (Dia x L): 38mm x 102mm
- Fitting: M10 stud (rod adaptors available)
- Batteries: 1 x AA (IEC type LR6)
- Typical battery life 50 hours