C.Scope YIRSD-33 33kHz Duct Sonde
Ask a Question
This Product has a lead time of 14 weeks from date of order.
Duct Sonde 33kHz
- The C.Scope 33KHz Duct Sonde is a small battery powered transmitter which, in typical use, would be screwed onto the end of a duct rod and pushed down a duct so that the direction can be traced using a C.Scope locator set to 'Signal Generator Mode/Transmitter Mode'.
- The location of a blockage can be identified using this system, with enormous cost saving potential.
- Very robust waterproof plastic construction.
- 'O' ring battery compartment seal.
- Stainless steel end fittings.
- Battery low indicated by continuous 32768Hz signal.
- Compatible with most rods.
- Resin sealed electronics.
- Simple to use.
- Make: C.Scope
- Model No.: YIRSD-33
- EAN: 5060086350593
- Fitting: Standard rod thread (¾' Whitworth 16 T.P.I.), female one end, male the other end
- Operating Frequency: 32768Hz pulsed
- Dimensions (Dia x L): 24mm x 300mm
- Range: 2m
- Rating: IP65
- Batteries: 1 x AAA (IEC type LR03)
- Typical Life: 20hrs