Digital Battery & Alternator BT2015 Tester Sealey with Printer
Ask a Question
Digital Battery & Alternator Tester with Printer
- Professional diagnosis of battery and alternator faults with the added facility to print the results.
- Tests batteries up to 3000 CCA* SAE with as little as 1.5V of residual charge.
- No heat, no sparks and no misdiagnosis.
- Checks condition of alternator, no complicated connections or interpretation required.
- Analyse the charging system at rest and under load to determine condition of the alternator.
- Suitable for use on motorcycles, cars (including start/stop), and commercial vehicles.
- Connect and follow the prompts on the 4-line/16 character LCD screen for straightforward answers.
- Supplied in carry-case with batteries, two rolls of printing paper, PC software and instruction manual.
- Model No: BT2015
- Rated Battery Voltage: 6/12V
- Charging System Capability: 12/24V**
- Rating Systems: DIN, EN, IEC, JIS, SAE
- Test Ranges:
- Test Ranges: 40-2830 CCA* EN
- 40-3000 CCA* SAE
- 30-1985 CCA* IEC
- 25-1685 CCA* DIN
- By Battery Type JIS
- Minimum Power Requirement: 1.5V
- Voltage Range: 1.5-30V
- Battery: 6 x AA (Supplied)
- Consumable Parts: BT2003.V2-01 - Printing Roll Pack of 2
- Note: *CCA - Cold Cranking Amps, **24V Alternator Test only
- Compatibility: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- Standard Delivery 1-2 Days
- For Warranty see: Sealey Warranties
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 days