Engine Carbon Cleaner Sealey CC230V HHO 230V
Ask a Question
HHO Engine Carbon Cleaner 230V
- The Sealey CC230V uses cutting edge HHO engine cleaning technology.
- Each unit uses electrolysis to split water molecules into the composite elements of oxygen and hydrogen to produce oxyhydrogen or HHO gas
- Simple to use machine feeds HHO into the engine through the vehicle air inlet breaking down any carbon build-up on its way.
- Removing carbon build-up from the engine can improve performance, raise mpg, reduce emissions and oil consumption.
- The CC230V runs on tap water with no expensive refills making the process a great revenue boost for any workshop.
- Fitted with CAMS (Charge Activated Machine Shutdown) designed to safely cut out if the engine stop running during treatment. Also meaning the unit can be left to run without supervision allowing the user to continue with other work.
- Model No.CC230V
- Cells: 3 x 3 Raid Technology (Generators)
- Dimensions: (W x L x H) 350 x 650 x 860mm
- Flow Rate: 600L/hr
- Nett Weight: 30kg
- Power: 1.4kW
- Supply: 230V
- Tank Size: 8L
- Warranty see: Sealey Warranties
- Delivery 1-3 Days