Evolution RAGE8 Reciprocating Saw 230V
Ask a Question
Reciprocating Saw 230V
- The heavy-duty RAGE8® cuts metal conduit, copper pipe and PVC tubing, as well as wood, nail-embedded wood and plasterboard.
- The high-powered, high-speed RAGE8® is the ideal saw used by demolition and construction workers, fitters and emergency crews.
- Flush cutting is only possible when using the highly flexible bi-metal blades supplied.
- These allow you to cut-off unwanted protruding material such as redundant joists, brackets and pipes very close to a surface, for an amazing flush-finish.
- The RAGE8® is work-saving and perfect for plunge cuts on soft building materials such as plasterboard, where electrical socket holes are required - time to drop the tedious hammer and chisel method!
- This adjustable metal pivot plate is large and stable.
- It allows the possibility to adjust the angle of sawing in order to achieve optimum cutting efficiency and minimise vibration, blade jumping and/or breakage.
- Delivers a variable 800-2400 strokes per minute and a 28mm (1-1/16") stroke length for making fast, efficient cuts. The variable-speed above the soft-grip handle offers you the control you need to make precise cuts.
- Four blades engineered for different materials are supplied as thin steel, multipurpose for demolition work, green wood for tree-limb cutting and a clean-wood cutting blade for smooth cuts.
- Simply lift the lever and slot in the blade - quick and easy!
- Manufacturer's 3 year limited warranty.
- Make: Evolution
- Product Code: 045-0001
- Motor (230V~50Hz): 1050W
- Stroke Length: 28mm
- Variable Speed (Strokes Per Minute): 800 - 2400spm
- Mild Steel (Max Thickness): 20mm
- Wood (Max Thickness): 230mm
- Plastic (Max Thickness): 150mm
- Sound Pressure LPA (Under Load): 91.4 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level LWA (Under Load): 102.4 dB(A)
- Vibration Level (Under Load) - Main Handle: 10.357m/s2
- Vibration Level (Under Load) - Auxiliary Handle: 10.612m/s2
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Standard Delivery: 2 – 3 days