Hard Diamond Blades Husqvarna EL35CNB 230mm x 2
Ask a Question
230mm x 2 Hard Material Diamond Blades
- Cut in steps through walls up to 40 cm thick, with a very low diamond tool investment.
- U-shaped segments on concrete blades EL10 CNB and EL35 CNB to promote efficient cooling and disposal of saw slurry.
- The self-sharpen segments are designed to give a free-cutting tool regardless of direction of blade rotation.
- Specially-developed 230mm blades with pulley incorporated into the steel body.
- Highest quality blade components due to tough application and extreme cutting depth.
- This unique design provides high cutting speed and power.
- Twin blades, a blade set consists of two blades.
- Optimal performance on reinforced concrete, concrete hard, concrete medium, concrete soft, flint concrete hard, granite, brick and trap-rock.
- Good performance on marble.
- Occasional use on abrasive.
- Make: Husqvarna
- Part No.: 574836202
- Type: Wet
- Power Range: 1.8-3.7kW / 2.41-4.96hp(I)
- Blade Diameters: 230mm/230 mm / 9''/9''
- Geometry: Segmented
- Segment Shape: Elite
- Segments No.: 15
- Segment Configuration: Narrow Notched (N)
- Assembly: Laser welded
- Segment Height: 10.5mm / 0.41''
- Segment Base: 2mm / 0.08''
- Segment Length: 40mm / 1.57''
- Segment Width: 2.4mm / 0.09''
- Diamond Depth: 8.5mm / 0.33''
- Suitability: K760 Cut-n-Break, K3000 Cut-n-Break