Husqvarna R1445 365mm Medium Diagrip2 Ring Saw Blade
Ask a Question
370mm Diagripô Ring Saw Blade
- The revolutionary Diagripô technology ensures an optimal 3D diamond distribution.
- The result is superior cutting capacity, longer life and a smooth, rapid cut throughout the life of the blade.
- Longer segment to give a better stability to the ring making it more solid and stiff which helps to cut a straight cut.
- The design of the segments improves cooling and slurry transportation, effecting both speed and life in a positive way.
- The design of the segment provides a reduced contact surface in the concrete giving a quick start in a controlled manner, when applying a new blade.
- The self sharpen segments are designed to give a free-cutting tool regardless of direction of blade rotation.
- CE-certification applies only when using Husqvarna ring blades and drive disc together with Husqvarna ring saw.
- All ring saw blades are supplied with a patented drive disc.
- Optimal performance on soft and medium concrete.
- Good performance on hard concrete.
- Occasional use on building block, stone and building brick.
- Make: Husqvarna
- Part No.: 587024301
- Blade Diameter: 370mm
- Segment Height: 10mm
- Segment Length: 33mm
- Segment Width: 4.2
- Suitability: K960, K970, K3600, K6500