Husqvarna S1445 300mm Diagrip2 General Purpose Diamond Blade
Ask a Question
300mm General Purpose Diamond Blade
- The Elite-Cut S45 range of diamond blades is Husqvarna's top-of-the-line Gold category.
- This range is ideal for specialist contractors and is developed for intensive professional use.
- It offers maximum cutting speed and wear resistance in heavy cutting and sawing.
- Diagrip2 is a revolutionary new technology for producing diamond segments.
- The diamonds have a special treatment that ensures an optimal distribution.
- Also, the diamonds are held in the segment for longer, so they are utilised maximally.
- The result is blades with superior cutting capacity, longer life and a smooth, rapid cut.
- Designed to give an optimum performance in hand held power cutters.
- Innovative segment design for efficient cutting, cooling and slurry evacuation; which increases both cutting speed and service life.
- Special designed top of segments reduces surface contact of a new blade gives a smooth start at first cut.
- Optimal performance on reinforced concrete and cured concrete.
- Good performance on soft brick and roof tile.
- Occasional use on abrasive material.
- Make: Husqvarna
- Model No.: 579811611
- Blade Diameter: 300mm
- Bore Size: 20mm
- Geometry: Segmented
- Segment Height: 12mm
- Coolant: Wet/Dry
- Segment Shape: Double notch
- Suitability: K760, K760 OILGUARD
- Standard Delivery: 2 – 3 days