Husqvarna S1485 400mm Diagrip2 Abrasive Material Diamond Blade
Ask a Question
400mm Asphalt Diamond Blade
- The Elite-Cut S85 range of diamond blades is Husqvarna's top-of-the-line Gold category.
- This range is ideal for specialist contractors and is developed for intensive professional use.
- It offers maximum cutting speed and wear resistance in heavy cutting and sawing.
- Diagrip2 is a revolutionary new technology for producing diamond segments.
- The diamonds have a special treatment that ensures an optimal distribution.
- Also, the diamonds are held in the segment for longer, so they are utilised maximally.
- The result is blades with superior cutting capacity, longer life and a smooth, rapid cut.
- Designed to give an optimum performance in hand held power cutters.
- Innovative segment design for efficient cutting, cooling and slurry evacuation; which increases both cutting speed and service life.
- Special designed top of segments reduces surface contact of a new blade gives a smooth start at first cut.
- Incorporates “Easy-fit”, a bushel for bore hole expansion.
- Remove the bushel and you go from a 20.0 to a 25.4mm bore.
- Optimal performance on asphalt.
- Good performance on brick, block, abrasive, abrasive hard green concrete, abrasive soft green concrete.
- Make: Husqvarna
- Model No.: 579812030
- Blade Diameter: 400mm
- Bore: 20.0mm/25.4mm
- Geometry: Segmented
- Segment Height: 12mm
- Coolant: Wet/Dry
- Segment Shape: Flat
- Suitability: FS524, FS413, FS410D, FS400LV, FS305, K970, K1260
- Standard Delivery: 2 – 3 days