Multi-Purpose Ladder Little Giant 1303-108 6-Rung Classic Velocity
Ask a Question
6-Rung Classic Velocity Multi-Purpose Ladder
- The Little Giant Velocity incorporates the latest advances in ladder technology, making it lighter, faster, and easier to use —all with the same legendary strength, stability and versatility of the original Little Giant Classic Ladder.
- Setup and adjust your Velocity articulating ladder in seconds thanks to the new spring-assisted Rapid Lock® adjustments, which are easier to adjust than manual U-locks.
- Simply twist the lock to release and adjust the ladder, then twist to lock.
- Patented Double-Lock hinge and telescoping sides make it a true multi-use ladder that can be used in dozens of unique configurations, as an A-frame, extension, staircase and 90-degree ladder, and even as a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system (plank and trestle brackets sold separately).
- The Little Giant Velocity is constructed of special aircraft-grade alloy that makes it 20% lighter than any comparable industrial-rated ladder that with its wide flared legs provide an unmatched feeling of safety and stability.
- Plus the Tip & Glide™ wheels make for easy transport from job to job.
- Manufactured to EN131-4.
- Lifetime Warranty - Details
- Make: Little Giant
- Product Code: 1303-108
- Rungs: 6 (24)
- Rung Depth: 35mm
- Distance Between Rungs: 297mm
- Last Climbing Height as a Ladder: 5451mm
- Approx. Working Height¹ as a Ladder: 7051mm
- Extended Length as a Ladder: 3900 - 6909mm
- Open Step Depth as Steps: 1500 - 2300mm
- Open Step Height as Steps: 2000 - 3221mm
- Approx. Working Height¹ as Steps: 3895mm
- Max Step Height as Steps: 2295mm
- Closed Length: 2290mm
- Storage Width: 790mm
- Storage Depth: 210mm
- Max Load: 150kg
- Nett Weight: 22.5kg
¹ Working height is calculated as 1600mm plus platform height or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate. Ladders set at an angle of 75° degrees.