Radiant Oil Heater Arcotherm FIRE 25 Dual Voltage Direct 89KBTU
Ask a Question
Direct Radiant Oil Heater (Dual Voltage)
- The FIRE 25 is an oil fired radiant heater with an output of 26kW (89,000 BTUs / Hr) and is ideal for "spot" heating in workshops, construction, etc.
- Heating by radiation generates no movement of air, and therefore reduces noise and the disturbance of dust.
- As with all direct fired heaters, the FIRE 25 must be used in well ventilated environments.
- The fuel tank is manufactured from a shockproof rotomoulded polythene, with the fuel pipes being hydrocarbon resistant rubber with metal casing.
- The AISI 430 Stainless Steel Combustion Chamber is protected by post-ventilation cooling, designed to prevent the rapid contraction of the chamber.
- The heater's outer cover is cooled by forced air over the complete surface of the cone.
- Combustion is generated by an automatic control box and, as with all Arcotherm oil heaters, the fuel is delivered at a consistent pressure by way of a pump, driven directly off the motor.
- The fuel tank has a capacity of 43 litres and is able to support over 15 hours of continual operation if the switch is in position (I); with the switch in position (II) a Heavy Duty Thermostat (02AC582), with a temperature range of -5/+50°C, can be connected.
- 3 Year manufacturer's Warranty.
- Make: Arcotherm
- Model No.: FIRE 25
- Heating Capacity: 26kW
- Heat Efficiency: 100%
- Air Flow: N/A
- Air Temperature: N/A
- Fuel Consumption: 2.04ltr/Hr
- Tank Capacity: 43ltr
- Dimensions: 895mm x 532mm x 808mm
- Weight: 42Kg
- Packed Dimensions: 740mm x 570mm x 705mm
- Packed Weight: 48Kg
- Standard Delivery: 1 - 2 days