Radiant Oil Heater Arcotherm FIRE 45 Direct 125K/155KBTU
Ask a Question
125K/155KBTU Direct Radiant Oil Heater 230V
- The FIRE 45 is a radiant, direct fired oil heater, which has a two-stage burner, providing outputs from 37kW (125,000 BTUs / Hr) on Stage 1, to 46kW (155,000 BTUs / Hr) on Stage 2.
- The unit is 100% thermally efficient and, as with all Direct Fired Heaters, it must only be used in a well ventilated environment; heating by radiation produces no air movement, and subsequently reduced the disturbance of dust, etc.
- The FIRE 45 is ideal for use as a "spot" heater in workshops, warehousing, and similar applications.
- The unit has a 65litre shockproof rotomoulded fuel tank, from which metal encased, hydrocarbon resistant rubber hoses supply the geared fuel pump; this ensures a consistently high quality of combustion, which is in turn governed by an electronic control box and electronic flame sensor.
- The AISI 430 Stainless Steel Combustion Chamber is protected by a post ventilation cool down process, designed to prevent rapid contraction; the outer cover is cooled by forced air over the complete surface of the cone.
- The fuel tank can support up to 15 hours of manual operation with the switch set to position (I); alternatively, a Heavy Duty Thermostat (02AC582) can be connected and the switch set to position (II). The Heavy Duty Thermostat (02AC582) has a temperature range of -5/+50°C and is supplied complete with a 10m cable as standard.
- 3 Year manufacturer's Warranty.
- Make: Arcotherm
- Model No.: FIRE 45
- Heating Capacity: 37kW / 46kW
- Heat Efficiency: 100%
- Air Flow: N/A
- Air Temperature: N/A
- Fuel Consumption: 2.9 / 3.6l/Hr
- Tank Capacity: 65Litres
- Electrical Power: 370Watts
- Dimensions: 1410mm x 712mm x 1053mm
- Weight: 73Kg
- Packed Dimensions: 1027mm x 705mm x 1036mm
- Packed Weight: 91Kg
- Standard Delivery: 1 - 2 days