Reversible Plate Compactor MBW GPR135DE Hatz 1B40 Diesel 500mm
MBW's hydraulic shifting reversible plates solve maintenance problems that have long plagued this product type. MBW exciter systems are vented to allow for discharge of heat generated air pressure before damage to shifting mechanism seals occurs. Worn shifting seals are readily serviced from the outside of the exciter assembly, eliminating the complicated process of opening and exposing the eciter assembly for service purposes. Maintenance is simplified, service time is reduced dramatically and the precision exciter assembly is not exposed to contamination.
All MBW hydraulic reversibles are easy to manoeuvre, featuring forward and reverse travel as well as spot compaction. Powered by either Honda gas engines or Hatz diesels, these reversibles have plenty of power to tackle the toughest compaction applications.
MBW advises users to carefully consider which type of compactor best fits the job. If there is sufficent room to maneuver a single direction plate, productivity, cost and maintenance favor the single direction unit. But where maneuverability is key, reversible plates are the answer.
- Forward or reverse, infinitely variable travel plus spot compaction.
- Lower maintenance hydraulic shifting mechanism.
- Optional extension plates for variable plate widths.
- Petrol and diesel engine options.
- Lifting bails for ease in handling.
- Higher amplitudes than competitive models, increased travel speed and climbing ability.
- Full roll cage protection. Simple, convenient, safe controls at operator's position.
- Model: GPR135DE (GPR15-26)
- Engine: Hatz 1B40
- Operating Weight: (NO WINGS) / 439 KG (6" WINGS)
- Plate Size W x L:500mm x 950mm
- Centrifugal Force: 13500 LBF (60kN)
- Exciter Speed:3840 VPM
- Compaction Depth:UP TO 28 IN (71CM)
- Travel Speed:76FT/MIN (23M/MIN)
- Compaction Area: 7490FT²/HR (696M²/HR)
- 12 Months Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Standard delivery 1-2 working days