Reversible Plate Compactor Wacker Neuson BPU3050A 500mm Honda
Please contact us for delivery time BEFORE ordering.
Versatile reversible plates ideal for compaction of interlocking paving stones, trenches, landscaping and maintenance. The only plates with a durable, integrated wheel set that provides for maximum built-in mobility. Single lever direction control provides for easy operation.
- The unique, integrated wheel set simplifies the task of moving a reversible plate around the showroom, shop floor and job site.
- An adjustable guide handle can be locked into a vertical position for easy transport and storage.
- Heavy-duty frame features a central lifting point for easy on/off loading and placement of plate into trenches.
- Tough ductile iron baseplate is extremely durable even under extreme conditions and provides for long service life.
- Specially designed shockmount system offers a virtually vibration-free guide handle for increased operator comfort and reduced operator fatigue.
- Operating weight 166 kg
- Working width 500 mm
- Machine height 697 mm
- Working height of handle (adjustable) 800 - 1.143 mm
- Base plate thickness 10 mm
- Max. centrifugal force 30 kN
- Vibration frequency 90 Hz
- Max. forward and reverse travel 21 m/min
- Gradeability 30 %
- Compacted area (depending on soil) 630 m2/h
- Honda 9hp GX270 engine
- Fuel consumption 1.1 l/h
- Tank capacity 5 litres
- Max. allowable tilt of engine in continuous operation 19 °
- Power Trainfrom drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the Exciter