Sealey BT2003 6-12V Alternator & Battery Tester
Ask a Question
Digital Battery & Alternator Tester with Printer
- Professional diagnosis of battery and alternator faults with the added facility to print the results.
- Test battery condition with as little as 1Volt of residual charge.
- No heat, no sparks and no misdiagnosis.
- Checks condition of alternator - no complicated connections or interpretation required.
- Analyse the charging system at rest and under load to determine condition of the alternator.
- Connect and follow the prompts on the 2-line/16 character LCD screen for straightforward answers.
- Incorporates simple voltmeter for voltage tests and additional system diagnostics.
- Rugged construction.
- Supplied in sturdy carry-case with batteries and two rolls of printing paper and instruction manual.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No: BT2003
- Rated Battery Voltage: 6/12V
- Charging System Capability: 12/24V**
- Rating Systems: DIN, EN, IEC, JIS, SAE
- Test Ranges: 40-2100 CCA* EN, 40-2000 CCA* SAE, 30-1500 CCA* IEC, 25-1300 CCA* DIN, By Battery Type JIS
- Minimum Power Requirement: 1V
- Printer Rolls: (Pack of 2) BT2003.V2-01
** 24V Alternator Test only