Sealey MIGHTYMIG170 170A/230V MIG Welder
Ask a Question
Professional Gas/No-Gas MIG Welder 170Amp with Euro Torch
- One of our professional MIGHTYMIG range this large gas/no-gas welder offers excellent performance at an extremely competitive price.
- This unit is set up ready to go in gas mode but can also be switched easily to use gasless by a simple change of polarity.
- Supplied with high quality cool running BINZEL® MB14 Euro torch, 1.8mtr earth cable, 1.4mtr gas hose, twin gauged gas regulator, 1kg spool of 0.6mm wire, 0.6 & 0.8mm contact tips.
- Illustrated with gas bottle to give an indication of size only; gas is not included.
- A contract for the supply of gas should be arranged with your local gas distributor.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No.: MIGHTYMIG170
- Maximum Current: 170A
- Wire Capacity: 5kg
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 55A, 60% @ 70A, 15% @ 140A
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Gas Type: CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix
- Torch: Euro Non-Live - BINZEL® MB14
- Power Input: 230V - 1ph
- Absorbed Power: 5.4kW
- Case Size: Large
- Weight: 41.5kg
- Gasless Consumables:
- Flux Cored Wire (4.5kg x Ø0.9mm): TG100/4
- Replacement Tips 0.9mm (Pack of 5): TG100/2
- For Warranty see: Sealey Warranties
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 Days