Sealey MIGHTYMIG250 250A/230A MIG Welder
Ask a Question
Professional Gas/No-Gas MIG Welder 250Amp with Euro Torch
- Heavy-duty high output transformer and forced air cooling to maximize duty cycle performance.
- 250Amp Maximum current.
- Supplied with a high quality BINZEL® MB25AK Euro torch, 3mtr earth cable, 1.4mtr of gas hose, twin gauged gas regulator, 1kg spool of 0.8mm wire, 0.8 and 1.0mm tips.
- Set up in the gas welding mode but can also easily be switched to gasless.
- Can be used with large, industrial CO2 gas bottles.
- A contract for the supply of gas should be arranged with your local gas distributor.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No.: MIGHTYMIG250
- Welding Current: 50-250A
- Wire Capacity: 5-15kg
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 110A, 60% @ 140A, 15% @ 250A
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Spot Weld Timer: No
- Gas Type: CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix
- Torch: 3mtr Euro Non-Live-BINZEL MB25
- Power Input: 230V
- Absorbed Power: 11kW
- Case Size: Extra-Large
- Weight: 75kg
- Replacement Tips 0.8mm (Pack of Five): MIG917
- Replacement Tips 1.0mm (Pack of Five): TG100/2
- Replacement Nozzle (Pack of 2): MIG929
- For Warranty see: Sealey Warranties
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 Days