Sealey SA345 Low Vibration Reciprocating Air Saw
Ask a Question
Air Saw Reciprocating Low Vibration & Noise
- Low vibration and low noise saw suitable for professional use.
- Vibration and noise significantly reduced by up to 50% against standard air saws.
- Suitable for a wide variety of bodyshop applications.
- Composite case with contoured grip ensures comfortable operation.
- Fully enclosed blade chuck.
- Accepts standard SA341 air saw blades.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No.: SA345
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 3mm (Steel), 3.5mm (Aluminium)
- Free Speed: 10000spm
- Stroke: 10mm
- Air Consumption: 6cfm
- Operating Pressure: 90psi
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4”BSP
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Noise/pressure: 100.5/89.5db
- Vibration/Uncertainty: 5.9/1.08m/s²