Sealey SM27 Metal Working Lathe
Ask a Question
Metal Working Lathe 500mm Between Centres
- Quality workshop lathe suitable for a wide range of turning and drilling applications.
- Features power feed for even surface finish and thread cutting.
- Four-way tool post mounted on compound slide mechanism enables fast interchange of cutting tools with accurate feed.
- Powered by 550Watt motor through six-speed gearbox.
- Incorporates quiet running PTO gearbox with oil bath lubrication for power feed.
- Supplied with three-jaw chuck, and dead centre.
- Fitted with no-load voltage release switch.
- Meets Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 1992 (and amendments).
- Workshop stand available as an optional extra - Model No. SM27ST.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No.: SM27
- Centre Height Over Table: 150mm
- Centre Height Over Saddle: 80mm
- Distance Between Centres: 500mm
- Spindle Bore: Ø26mm
- Speed Range: 160-1600rpm
- Head Stock Taper: MT4
- Tail Stock Taper: MT3
- Tail Stock Travel: 40mm
- Screw Cutting
- Metric Pitch Quantity: 14
- Metric Pitch Range: 0.5-3mm
- Inch Pitch Quantity: 20
- Inch Pitch Range: 11-40tpi
- Motor Power: 550W
- Supply: 230V