Sealey SUPERMIG140 140A/230V MIG Welder
Ask a Question
MIG Welder 140Amp 230V
- Suitable for welding with CO2, Argon or CO2/Argon mix.
- Features a Forced Air Cooling System to slow transformer heating in order to increase duty cycle and a non-live torch to prevent the risk of accidentally striking an arc.
- Supplied with a regulator suitable for our range of disposable or refillable gas cylinders (gas is not included).
- Also includes spool of wire, contact tips 0.6 and 0.8mm.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No: SUPERMIG140
- Welding Current: 30-140A
- Wire Capacity: 0.7-5.0kg
- Duty Cycle: 50% @ 55A, 20% @ 80A
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Spot Welding Timer: No
- Gas Type: CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix
- Torch: Non-Live
- Power Input: 230V-1ph
- Absorbed Power: 2.8kW
- Case Size: Compact
- Weight: 22kg
- For Warranty see: Sealey Warranties
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 Days