Sealey SUPERMIG150 150A/230V MIG Welder
Ask a Question
Professional MIG Welder 150Amp 230V
- Suitable for welding with CO2, Argon or CO2/Argon mix.
- Uses a Forced Air Cooling System to slow transformer heating in order to increase duty cycle and a non-live torch to prevent the risk of accidentally striking an arc.
- Supplied with an industrial Argon/CO2 regulator.
- Illustrated with gas bottle to give an indication of size only; gas is not included.
- A contract for the supply of gas should be arranged with your local gas distributor.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No.: SUPERMIG150
- Welding Current: 30-150A
- Wire Capacity: 0.7-5.0kg
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 50A, 75% @ 55A, 50% @ 65A, 20% @ 105A
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Spot Welding Timer: No
- Gas Type: CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix
- Torch: Non-Live
- Power Input: 230V - 1ph
- Absorbed Power: 4.1kW
- Case Size: Compact
- Weight: 30kg
- For Warranty see: Sealey Warranties
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 Days