Probst Scissor Grab SG-100
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
If ordered by 12.30pm on a working day, it will be delivered on the next working day within mainland UK, subject to availability.
Scissor Grab SG-100
A mechanical grab universally suitable for use on building sites engaged in civil engineering work and paving work.
- Model : SG-100
- Fork sleeves with manual turning device ET-D (with additional lifting eye for crane hook), ET-D/B as well as EH 3000 for crane hook operation to be ordered additionally as accessories.
- Large variable gripping range
- The SG grab handles pack sizes as show in the data below without any gripping width adjustment
- Safe and easy transport of un-palletised building materials such as vertically steel-strapped paving blocks, slabs, kerb stones etc.
- Automatic release for the fully automatic switch over from full to empty
- Highly durable, exchangeable rubber bars as gripping elements.
- Heavy duty professional machine. Universally suitable to lift and move away all common sizes of covers.
- Type: SG-100
- Gripping Range* W mm (in): 700 – 1,200 (27½ – 47”)
- Inside Height E mm (in): 1,000 (39”)
- Gripper Length L mm (in): 1,200 (47”)
- Working Load Limit kg (Lbs): 2,000 (4,400)
- Dead Weight kg (Lbs):380 (840)
- Man Code: 53100284