Manual Screeding System Probst LF-170/310 LEVELFIX
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
Order PRE 12:30pm, on a working day, and it will be delivered the next working day. (Within Mainland UK & subject to availability)
NEW FROM PROBST - Probst LEVELFIX LF-170/310 Manual Screeding System
The new building block in the PROBST programme of handscreeding systems.
The universal manual screeding system LEVELFIX LF – move a large amount of material easily in a short time, on large wheels
The LF system is an efficient tool for landscape contractors who are looking for a tool for spreading and also screeding bedding material for paved areas quickly, flexibly and precisely, while maintaining ergonomically sound posture. Suited to nurseryman for preparation of planting beds, lawn areas and similar. Also suitable for levelling wood chip or gravel paths.
Level surfaces can be created in a very short space of time and the process, which uses plastic wells with flat rubber tread, leaves hardly any traces in the surface.
- A large amount of material can be moved in a very short time (pre-distribution), and then screed precisely (finish).
- Infinitely adjustable roof profile integrated as standard: LF-70/120: 7%, LF-120/210: 4%, LF-170/310: 2.5 %
- Scraper sheets made from non-rusting stainless steel
- Cutter with sharp edge on the lower scraper edges allows materials to be excoriated even where there is compacted sand
- Lasting surface protection on all other components thanks to galvanic zinc plating
- Handle adjustable for optimum ergonomics
- Universal tool holder and sweeping broom (recommended primarily for LF-70/120) available as an option
- Supplied with 1 handle only - Second handle for wide working width for 2 people operation for LF-170/310 available as an option
- On both sides infinitely height adjustable wheels, with height indicator for adjusting the surface level to the kerb for instance.
- Adjustment range -40 / +170 mm
- As LF-70/120, but 2 x roller units
- Working Width mm (in): 1,700 – 3,100 (67 – 122")
- Dead Weight kg (Ibs): 42 (90)