C.Scope YIRS-33 33kHz General Purpose Sonde
Ask a Question
General Purpose Sonde 33kHz
- The C.Scope 33KHz Sonde is a small battery powered transmitter.In typical use, it would be screwed onto the end of a drain rod (a range of drain rod adaptors are available), and pushed down a pipe so that the pipe direction can be traced using the C.Scope locator set to 'Signal Generator Mode'.
- The location of a pipe blockage can be identified using this system, with enormous cost saving potential.
- Simple to use.
- Waterproof robust plastic.
- Single battery operation.
- Make: C.Scope
- Model No.: YIRS-33
- EAN: 5060086350067
- Operating Frequency: 32768Hz (continuous)
- Range: 5m
- Dimensions (Dia x L): 38mm x 102mm
- Fitting: M10 stud (Rod Adaptors available)
- Batteries: 1 x AA (IEC Type LR6)
- Typical Life: 50hrs