Cable Avoidance Tool C.Scope CXL4-DBG Data Logging, Bluetooth & GPS
This Product has a lead time of 14 weeks from date of order.
The CXL4-DBG is a dual-frequency (33+131kHz) Cable Avoidance Tool with Data Logging, Bluetooth™ connectivity & GPS.
Designed for use with an SGA4 or SGV4 Signal Generator.
Network Rail Approved.
- Product name: CXL4-D Cable Avoidance Tool
- Part No. CXL4CAT-D
- On/Off switch under handle
- Function select switch - P-power, R-radio, G-Generator Mode, A-Allscan Mode
- Sensitivity control
- Removable and user replaceable loudspeaker module
- Multi segment LCD for: Signal Stregth, Mode Selected, AlarmZone, Battery Condition, Self Test Indicator, GPS signal detected, Bluetooth™ activated
- Data Logging: Internal capacity for storing over 12 months of data (in normal use) logged once per second. Data logged includes: Time/Date, Mode, Sensitivity, Received signal level, Frequency, Depth, Self test result, Swing Indicator, GPS Position
- Data logged includes: Time/Date, Mode, Sensitivity, Received signal level, Frequency, Depth, Self test result, Swing Indicator, GPS Position
- Bluetooth 2.1
- GPS: GPS/QZSS/GLONASS/SBAS
- Data connector: Standard USB Mini B connector in battery compartment. USB 2.0 Compatible
- Weight including batteries 2.65kg
- Dimensions: 720mm x 280mm x 65mm
- Locate Accuracy: better than 10% of depth
- Depth Measurement Range: Line 0.2m to 9.99m
- Depth Resolution: Line 0.01m
- Depth Measurement Range: Sonde 0.1m to 9.99m – depending on Sonde type
- Depth Resolution: Sonde 0.1m
- Battery Type: Internal 8 x ‘AA’ (LR6) cells (either alkaline non-rechargeable or NiMH rechargeable)
- Battery life: 40 hours intermittent use at 20ºC (68ºF) using alkaline cells
- IP Rating: 65
- Network Rail Approved