Cable Avoidance Tools DXL4-DBG with Data Logging-Bluetooth & GPS
Digital Cable Avoidance Tool DXL4-DBG with Data Logging, Bluetooth & GPS
The DXL4 Cable Avoidance Tools from C.Scope represent a significant advance in cable detecting performance.
Two versions of the DXL4 are available; the DXL4-D which has full data logging capability, and the DXL4-DBG which has full data logging capability, Bluetooth™ connectivity and GPS.
Innovative new features have been introduced and the popular existing modes of detection have been enhanced to allow the DXL4 Cable Avoidance Tool to successfully detect even the hardest to find pipes and cables. Particular attention has been paid to effect better working practices and to minimise the potential for human error to impact on operating performance.
IMPROVED PERFORMANCE ACROSS ALL FOUR DETECTION MODES
The DXL4 Cable Avoidance Tool has improved performance across all modes of detection; Power, Radio, Generator and AllScan, whilst remaining easy to operate ensuring there is only a minimal need for training or retraining.
MAINTENANCE & CALIBRATION
As with ALL C.Scope digital Cable Avoidance Tools - no yearly calibration checks are required.
- Product name: DXL4-DBG Cable Avoidance Tool
- Part No. DXL4CAT-DBG
- On/Off switch under handle
- Function select switch - P-power, R-radio, G-Generator Mode, A-Allscan Mode
- Sensitivity control
- Push button for live display of depth
- Removable and user replaceable loudspeaker module
- Multi segment LCD for: Signal Stregth, Mode Selected, AlarmZone, Battery Condition, Self Test Indicator, GPS Signal detected, Bluetooth activated, Depth Measurement in Generator Mode
- Data Logging: Internal capacity for storing over 12 months of data (in normal use) logged once per second.
- Data logged includes: Time/Date, Mode, Sensitivity, Received signal level, Frequency, Depth, Self test result, Swing Indicator, GPS Position
- Bluetooth 2.1
- GPS: GPS/QZSS/GLONASS/SBAS
- Data connector: Standard USM Mini B in battery compartment. USB 2.0 compatible.
- Weight including batteries 2.65kg
- Dimensions: 720mm x 280mm x 65mm
- Locate Accuracy: better than 10% of depth
- Depth Measurement Range: Line 0.2m to 9.99m
- Depth Resolution: Line 0.01m
- Depth Measurement Range: Sonde 0.1m to 9.99m – depending on Sonde type
- Depth Resolution: Sonde 0.1m
- Battery Type: Internal 8 x ‘AA’ (LR6) cells (either alkaline non-rechargeable or NiMH rechargeable)
- Battery life: 40 hours intermittent use at 20ºC (68ºF) using alkaline cells
- IP Rating: 65
- Network Rail Approved