Signal Generator C.Scope SGA3
This Product has a lead time of 14 weeks from date of order.
The C.Scope SGA3 is an affordable Signal Generator designed for use alongside a CXL3 or DXL3 Cable Avoidance Tool to make the task of cable avoidance far more effective. The C.Scope SGA3 will optimise the performance of the Cable Avoidance Tool enabling operators to locate more buried utilities including street lighting cables.
A C.Scope SGA3 Signal Generator is a vital accompaniment to a C.Scope CXL3 and DXL3 Cable Avoidance Tool and significantly increases the number of buried services that can be detected and reduce the day-to-day risk of cable strikes.
- Product name: SGA3 Signal Generator
- Part No. SGA3
- On/Off switch, power level
- Power level: 2 available power levels via high and low power buttons
- Pulse/continuity output: toggles between pulse or continuous output using one push button
- Audio/mute: toggles between high or low level audio output using one push button
- Audio feedback on button push
- Audio pitch drops with increasing load current in connected mode
- Audio pitch changes with power level in induced mode
- Audio output pulses to indicate pulsed mode
- Low battery indicated by interrupted audio and output signal
- Output: Induced and connected = 32768Hz
- Weight including batteries 3.4kg
- Dimensions: 360mm x 180mm x 230mm
- Battery Type: Internal 4 x ‘D’ (LR20) cells (either alkaline non-rechargeable or NiMH rechargeable)
- Battery life: 40 hours intermittent use at 20ºC (68ºF) using alkaline cells