Signal Generator C.Scope SGA4
This Product has a lead time of 14 weeks from date of order.
Audio Signal Generator Grey SGA4
The C.Scope SGA4 is an affordable Signal Generator designed for use alongside a CXL4 or DXL4 Cable Avoidance Tool. It enables significantly more underground utilities to be detected including street lighting cables.
The simultaneous dual-frequency 33kHz and 131kHz signal output of the Signal Generators is ideal for maximising the number of buried services that can be energised and then detected.
The SGA4 Signal Generator can apply the dual frequency signal without direct connection to buried services, using either a Signal Clamp or the simple induction method from ground level, providing a significant improvement in the detection of the smaller diameter or poorly earthed cables.
MAINTENANCE & CALIBRATION
As with ALL C.Scope digital Cable Avoidance Tools - no yearly calibration checks are required.
- Product name: SGA4 Signal Generator
- Part No. SGA4
- On/Off switch
- Power level: 2 available power levels via high and low power buttons
- Pulse/continuity output: toggles between pulse or continuous output using one push button
- Audio/mute: toggles between high or low level audio output using one push button
- Audio feedback on button push
- Audio pitch drops with increasing load current in connected mode
- Audio pitch changes with power level in induced mode
- Audio output pulses to indicate pulsed mode
- Low battery indicated by interrupted audio and output signal
- Output: Induced and connected = 32768Hz
- Weight including batteries 3.4kg
- Dimensions: 360mm x 180mm x 230mm
- Battery Type: Internal 4 x ‘D’ (LR20) cells (either alkaline non-rechargeable or NiMH rechargeable)
- Battery life: 40 hours intermittent use at 20ºC (68ºF) using alkaline cells
- Network Rail approved