Signal Generator Transmitter C.Scope MXT4
Some C.Scope Products have a long delivery time. Please contact us for information BEFORE ordering.
The C.Scope MXT4 Transmitter is designed for use alongside an MXL4 Locator. It enables a far more flexible approach to pipe and cable location enabling the operator to accurately detect, pinpoint, trace and identify the widest range of pipes and cables.
The MXT4 Transmitter now has a greater range of transmitting frequencies allowing improved long distance tracing and utility identification, even on the most congested of sites. A range of frequencies from 512/640Hz up to 131kHz and including the simultaneous dual-frequency 33kHz and 131kHz signal output is ideal for maximising the number of buried services that can be energised and then detected. The MXL4 can apply these frequency signals without direct connection to buried services, using either a Signal Clamp or the simple induction method from ground level, providing a significant improvement in the detection of the smaller diameter or poorly earthed cables.
MAINTENANCE & CALIBRATION
As with ALL C.Scope digital Cable Avoidance Tools - no yearly calibration checks are required
- Product name: MXT4 Signal Generator
- Part No. MXT4-D
- On/Off switch
- Power level: 4 available power levels via increase and decrease power buttons
- Frequency: Cycles through 6 output frequencies
- Pulse/continuity output: toggles between pulse or continuous output using one push button
- Audio/mute: toggles between loud, muted and silent audio output using one push button
- Audio feedback on button push
- Audio pitch drops with increasing load current in connected mode
- Audio pitch changes with power level in induced mode
- Audio output pulses to indicate pulsed mode
- Low battery indicated by interrupted audio and output signal
- Multi segment LCD indicating: Output frequency, Pulse mode, Continuous mode, Battery condition, Output level,Speaker mute, Self test result.
- Data connector: Standard USB Mini B connector. USP 2.0 compatible
- Output: Induced and connected = 131072Hz and 32768Hz
- Weight including batteries 3.4kg
- Dimensions: 360mm x 180mm x 230mm
- Battery Type: Internal 4 x ‘D’ (LR20) cells (either alkaline non-rechargeable or NiMH rechargeable)
- Battery life: 40 hours intermittent use at 20ºC (68ºF) using alkaline cells
- IP rating 65
- Network Rail approved