Abrasive Material Diamond Blade Husqvarna Vari-Cut S65 300mm
Ask a Question
300mm Abrasive Material Diamond Blade
- The Vari-Cut S65 Plus range of diamond blades is Husqvarna's intermediate or Silver category.
- This category is ideal for general contractors and is developed for professional use in all-round applications.
- It offers maximum cutting speed and wear resistance in heavy cutting and sawing.
- Developed for fast cutting in universal construction materials, with a focus on hard materials like granite, hard concrete and iron.
- With Vari-Cut diamond blades you get quality, reliability and performance at a reasonable cost.
- The composition of the blade is designed for high speed in universal construction materials..
- The core is perforated for easy slurry evacuation and cooling, guaranteeing you stable operation of the blade, even in the toughest conditions.
- The design of the segment provides a reduced contact surface in the concrete giving a quick start in a controlled manner, when applying a new blade.
- Thanks to segment shape and composition, you get easier and more free cutting blades, which results in minimal vibration levels and a better cutting comfort.
- The range is designed and produced according to EN13236 standards, ensuring you the highest level of safety.
- Optimal performance on reinforced concrete, concrete, brick, roof tile, abrasive.
- Good performance on green concrete, green concrete (abrasive) hard, green concrete (abrasive) soft, cured concrete hard, cured concrete medium, cured concrete soft, cured concrete abrasive.
- Occasional use on asphalt.
- Make: Husqvarna
- Part No.: 587904401
- Blade Diameter: 300mm
- Bore Size: 20mm
- Geometry: Segmented
- Segment Shape: Turbo/Flat/Flat+
- Segment Height: 10mm
- Segment Length: 40mm
- Segment Width: 3.2mm
- Type: Wet / dry
- Suitability: K760, K760 OILGUARD, K30
- Standard Delivery: 2 – 3 days