Universal Diamond Blade Husqvarna Vari-Cut S50 300mm
Ask a Question
300mm Universal Diamond Blade
- The Vari-Cut S50 range of diamond blades is Husqvarna's intermediate or Silver category.
- This category is ideal for general contractors and is developed for professional use in all-round applications.
- Developed for our handheld power cutters and low-powered floor saws and masonry table saws.
- Developed for fast cutting in (reinforced) concrete, bricks, blocks, hard stone, concrete and iron, it allows you to cut a very wide range of materials with no need to change blades.
- It offers high cutting speed and wear resistance in all cutting and sawing operations.
- With Vari-Cut diamond blades you get quality, reliability and performance at a reasonable cost.
- Turbo jointed segments combine a high cutting speed with a high-quality finishing of cut, even in the hardest stone and concrete.
- The composition of the blade is designed for high speed in universal construction materials.
- The range is designed and produced according to EN13236 standards, ensuring you the highest level of safety.
- Optimal performance on concrete, cured hard concrete, cured medium concrete and cured soft concrete.
- Good performance on reinforced concrete, brick, roof tile and iron.
- Occasional use on granite, marble, natural stone, abrasive, ceramic tiles and asphalt.
- Make: Husqvarna
- Part No.: 586595511
- Blade Diameter: 300mm
- Bore Size: 20mm
- Geometry: Segmented
- Segment Shape: Turbo/Flat
- Segment Height: 10mm
- Type: Wet /dry
- Suitability: K760, K760 OILGUARD, K30
- Standard Delivery: 2 – 3 days