Wacker Neuson M2000/115 Poker Drive Unit
Wacker M2500/120 Poker Drive Unit 110V
The electrically driven HMS system is extremely versatile. These high frequency flex-shaft internal vibrators can be adapted to every type of application. Heads and shafts can be easily combined and rapidly exchanged to match the right equipment to the job. Unique hybrid heads offer optimum concrete consolidation and movement. Wacker Neuson HMS systems provide reliable performance and quality concrete.
- Lightweight, but rugged unit preferred by operators
- Double insulated and grounded motor improves safety.
- Dual air filters extend motor life and allow for easier maintenance.
- High frequency and amplitude of the vibrator head on the Head, Motor, Shaft (HMS) System ensures more complete consolidation of concrete.
- Motor airflow from rear to front prevents dust buildup that would otherwise cause motor damage.
- Standard quick disconnect coupling on motor facilitates shaft exchange. No troublesome threading or stripping.
- Quick release brush covers simplifies brush replacements.
- Dust and waterproof on-off switch eliminates burnout and damage.
- Strain relieved electrical cord inhibits cord pull out, reducing downtime.
- Integrated quick disconnect couplings on shafts easily connect to all Wacker Neuson motors, offering 62 combinations.
- Circuit breaking carbon brushes stop motor when replacement is required.
- Part No. 5100010890
- 1700 watt electric motor
- 110V 13Amp
- No-load speed 17,500 rpm
- Overall size l x w x h350 x 160 x 200mm
- Weight 5.9kg
- Shipping size430 x 180 x 255mm
- Shipping weight (including packaging)7kg