Fairport Roller Striker Hydraulic Drive Unit Errut Style
Roller Striker Hydraulic Drive (Errut) style Round Drive & Loose Coupling Pull Handle. Rollers sold separately.
All you need from a roller striker - Perfect, Precise and Reliable concrete striking.
Adaptable roller striker components to fully utilize any existing tubes or drives. Bunyan Style.
The Spinning tube pulls a surcharge of concrete forward, leaving a flat.( Surface with a stronger, even distribution of aggregate. Compared to traditional vibrating screeds).
Striking off with a Roller Striker can also be quicker especially with high slump concrete. Poker vibration should be used prior to striking.
- Hydraulic drive with interchangeable adaptors for Bunyan or Belle
- Proportional full speed control, forward and reverse.
- Wear resistant, precision striker tubes, square or round drive, all sizes
- Pull handles for both tube styles.
- Choice of drive available to suit any standard 30 or 30 litre 100 bar hydraulic pack.
- Low hand Arm Vibration
- Hydraulic flow input litre's : 20 or 30
- Working Pressure Bar : 100
- Drive Speed rpm : 0 - 100
- HAV m/sec2 : 3.2
- Drive Weight Kg : 20
- Code : FCE-129-9-350NC