Tramex FIK5.2 Flooring Inspection Kit
Ask a Question
Flooring Inspection Kit
- A complete kit for moisture testing of concrete and wood flooring to ASTM and other international standards.
- Featuring the Tramex CMEX II Digital Concrete Moisture Meter and 3 best in class reusable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity Probes for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment.
- An Infrared Surface Thermometer is included for testing surface temperatures and can be used in conjunction with the Hygro-i ® Probe to monitor dew point conditions.
- A Heavy-Duty Hammer Pin-Probe allows the user to measure the moisture content in wood.
- Calibration Check Salts are included in the Flooring Inspection Kit.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i ® RH Probe for testing to BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2170 (or Hood Method with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs.
- Perform multiple tests simultaniously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity Probes prove to be the lowest cost per BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
- Comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Industry: Flooring Inspection, Flooring Installation.
- Material: Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Stone/Tiles (Qualitative measurements), Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH Probe) Wood Moisture (with attachable Pin-Type Probe).
- Make: Tramex
- Model No.: FIK5.2
- Weight: 3.3kg (7.2lbs)
- Size: 430mm x 345mm x 130mm (16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1")
- Power: 9V PP3 Battery x 2 (included)
- Display: Digital / Backlit
- Depth of Penetration: Non-destructive mode approx. 20 mm (¾")
- Moisture Content of Concrete: 0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)
- Carbide Method (CM): Equivalent Scale for Concrete 0 - 4
- Moisture Content of Wood: 7- 40% using Pin-Type Wood Probe
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 99%
- Contents: CMEX II Non-destructive, Digital Concrete Moisture Meter, 3 Hygro-i ® RH Probes and Connector Cable with BS 8201 & ASTM F2170 tools, HH14TP30 Heavy-Duty Pin-Type Probe for wood, 12 Hole Liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170, SAL75 Calibration Check Salts, IRTX Infrared Surface Thermometer