Sealey RS132 900A/12V Emergency Power Pack
Ask a Question
RoadStart Emergency Power Pack with Compressor 12V 900 Peak Amps
- Composite case with moulded rubber protection, integral battery cable storage and carry handle.
- LED battery condition, polarity check and charge indicators.
- Features independent on/off switch which allows the positive clamp to be connected without the risk of sparking and an integral Krypton work light for use at night.
- Integral air compressor with pressure gauge for accurately topping/pumping up tyres.
- Fitted with 12Volt power socket that will accept any 12Volt device fitted with a cigarette lighter type plug.
- Supplied with mains charger, DC charger and double plug adaptor for in-car charging.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No.: RS132
- Cold Cranking Amps: 200A
- Peak Amps: 900A
- Voltage: 12V
- Auxiliary Output: 12V
- Cable & Clamp Length: 780mm
- Built-in Compressor: Yes
- Maximum Safe Working Pressure: 80psi
- Weight: 6.5kg