Battery Support Unit & Charger Sealey BSCU170 12v 100A
Ask a Question
Battery Support Unit & Charger - 12V 100A
- Fully automatic microprocessor controlled unit designed to both charge a battery and provide support for the battery during prolonged electronic diagnostic checks, or as power support for vehicles displayed in showrooms or forecourts.
- Up to 100 Amp power supply maintains stable voltage under varying loads during major vehicle ECU reprogramming and diagnostic work.
- Output current up to 100A as vehicle system may require (up to maximum 3 minute duration) and 70A continuous.
- It will recover a discharged battery (>2V) to almost 100% of its original capacity.
- Patent-Pending “thermal runaway” protection and algorithms allow fast and safe charging.
- Designed for use with regular automotive, lead-acid, calcium, AGM, start-stop and Gel Cell battery types.
- Dual temperature controlled cooling fans.
- 5mtr Cables with Anderson connectors.
- Durable aluminium case.
- Once fully charged, battery may be left connected to be automatically conditioned and maintained.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No: BSCU170
- Type: Microprocessor Controlled
- Supply: 230V
- Output: 12V
- Output Charge: 12V - 4A / 20A / 70A
- Battery Range: 5 - 1,000Ah
- BSU Supply: > 100A - 3 minutes maximum. 70A continuous (13 - 14.8V selectable).
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 Days