Genie GS1932 Scissor Lift Access Platform
Ask a Question
Genie GS1932 Scissor Lift 25ft. working height
- The solid steel deck platform has a slip-resistant surface.
- Heavy duty tubular steel guardrails maximize durability. Telescopic end rail can be raised to accommodate large loads.
- Lubrication-free, service-free pivot points.
- Built-in lanyard attachment points.
- The ergonomic Joystick Controller operates from the platform or the ground.
- Low noise level allows operation in quiet work environments.
- High angle steering provides excellent manoeuvrability.
- Swing-out battery box and power module allow easy access to componentry.
- Variable speed motor extends battery and motor life by using only the energy needed to do the required work.
- On-board troubleshooting diagnostics notify the operators of possible fault conditions.
- Automatic 25 amp battery charger
- Proportional controls for lift and drive functions
- Multiple disc brakes provide smooth deceleration
- Drive speed interlock limits speed while elevated
- Emergency stop at both platform and ground controls
- Manual platform lowering valve
- Manual brake release
- Pothole guards
- Non-marking tires
- Tilt level sensor with an audible alarm
- Beeper horn
- Hour meter
- Simple and reliable load sensing system
- Working height maximum 7.79 m 25 ft
- Platform height maximum 5.79 m 19 ft
- Platform length - outside 1.63 m 5 ft 4 in extended 2.54 m 8 ft 4 in
- Slide-out platform extension deck 91 cm 3 ft
- Platform width - outside 74 cm 2 ft 5 in
- Guardrail height: 1.10 m 3 ft 7 in
- Toeboard height 15 cm 6 in
- Height - stowed: fixed rails 2.00 m 6 ft 7 in folding guardrails 2.11 m 6 ft 11 in
- rails folded 1.73 m 5 ft 8 in
- Length - stowed 1.83 m 6 ft
- Length - stowed extended 2.74 m 9 ft
- Width 81.3 cm 2 ft 8 in
- Wheelbase 1.32 m 4 ft 4 in
- Ground clearance - centre 6 cm 2.4 in - with pothole guards deployed 2 cm .75 in
- Max platform occupancy 2/1 2/1 (indoor/outdoor)
- Lift capacity 27 227 kg 500 lbs
- Drive speed - stowed 4.0 km/h 2.5 mph
- Drive speed - raised 0.8 km/h 0.5 mph
- Gradeability 30%
- Turning radius - inside zero
- Turning radius - outside 1.55 m 5 ft 1 in
- Raise / lower speed 16 / 29 sec 16 / 25 sec 16 / 25 sec
- Controls proportional
- Drive dual front wheel
- Multiple disc brakes dual rear wheel l
- Tyres - solid non-marking 30 x 11 x 20 cm 12 x 4.5 x 8 in
- Power source 24 V (four 6 V 225 Ah batteries)
- Hydraulic system capacity 14.2 L 3.75 gal
- Weight 1,498 kg 3,302 lbs