Forklift Access Safety Platform Amington ECONACCESS
Economy Access Safety Platform
The Economy Platform is a basic, cost effective and popular model that is ideal for occasional light duty maintenance and access use.
The Platform features the Amlock security system, which can be adjusted to fit various fork sizes and when locked behind the heel of the folks, it prevents the platform from sliding off the forks.
The tunnel guides provide absolute stability for the platform once the forks are located into them.
The wire mesh at the rear of the platform provides protection from trapping, crushing and shearing points on the forklift truck.
An anchorage rail is included to allow a safety harness to be attached and the two safety rails offer additional protection.
The louvre panel at the rear of the platform will accept the optional plastic bins while the optional metal tray can fit to the front or side.
Removable Overhead Guard
Range of plastic bins
Castors (These must be ordered at the same time as the Economy Access Platform as they can't be fitted afterwards.)
Plastic bins not supplied
- Ideal for occasional light duty maintenance
- Conforms to PM28
- Amlock security system locks platform behind heel of forks
- Forks locate in tunnel guides for stability
- Anchorage points for safety harness
- Louvre panel to accept plastic bins
- Solid slip resistant floor with drainage holes
- Make: Amington
- Model No.: ECONACCESS
- Max Capacity: 2 persons plus tools, 400kg
- Unladen Weight: 95kg
- Colour: Safety Yellow
- Cage Size(mm): (W) 1000 x (D) 1000 x (H) 2100
- Fork Lift;
- Fork guide size: 180 x 75 @ 660mm fork centres
- Minimum truck rating: 1000kg @ 600mm load centre
- Delivery Time: 14 - 20 Working Days