Plate Compactor MBW GP2000 Honda GX160 510mm
Stress relieved steel plate housings are crack resistant and provide long wear. Aluminium exciter housing dissipates heat rapidly and custom lubricants preserve bearing and seal integrity. The self cleaning plate prevents dirt build-up.
The GP2000 is a permutation of the AP2000 where frequency, amplitude, centrifugal force and mass are adjusted to provide optimal productivity in the compaction of sands and gravel. The GP2000 is capable of achieving excellent densities on lifts of granular soils up to 14" (36cm).
- Engine: Honda GX160
- Plate Size: 510mm wide x 560mm long
- Centrifugal Force: 3250 LBF (14.5kN)
- Exciter Speed: 5050 VPM
- Compaction Depth: Up to 14IN (360mm)
- Travel Speed: 120FT/Min (36.6M/MIN)
- Compaction Area: 10800 SQFT/H (1000SQM/H)
- Weight: 75kg
- Optional transport wheel kit available
- Optional paving pad available
- 12 Months Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Standard delivery 1-2 working days