Probst QJ-600-E Quickjet Vacuum Lifting Device Electric 230V
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
Order PRE 12:30pm, on a working day, and it will be delivered the next working day. (Within Mainland UK & subject to availability)
QJ 600 E Quickjet Vacuum Lifting Device Electric 230V
Lifts even very porous materials.
- For efficient and safe handling even of very porous products up to 600 kg (1.320 lbs). The vacuum power is generated by a strong, electrically powered vacuum turbine. Besides highly porous slabs, also products with exposed aggregates and other rough surfaces can be handled safe and quickly.
- The compact QUICKJET QJ-600-E can be attached to any carrier by means of load hook, chains, slings etc.
- The vacuum lifting device comes with a fixed suction plate QJ-ESP-120-38/38 QJ – max. working load limit 120 kg (265 lbs) – and a electrical power cable with on-off switch at the plug connector.
- The electric generator** to operate the vacuum turbine is not included, however it is available as an optional accessory. This generator can be placed in frame of the QJ.
- To ensure proper function of the electric turbine when powering the QJ with a generator*, please be aware of the following facts:
- The minimum continuous power production has to be 1.600 W. Exclusively generators with modern Inverter Technology, such as Honda EU 20 i model or Kipor IG 2000, should be used.
- Quick change fasteners allow for speedy attachment of different suction plates to the fixed plate QJ-ESP-120-38/38 within seconds. The different suction plates available are covering versatile kinds of application, various slab sizes and weights.
- A foldable handle ensures safe and accurate positioning of the slabs to be laid.
- The integrated chain guard assures additional safe operation.
- The QJ can be operated without generator at any time. In this case the QJ has to be connected to the electrical network by using a extension cable.
- Compact design
- Type : QJ-600-E
- Power: Electric 230 V 50 Hz, AC
- Working Load Limit WLL* (depending on the suction plate used) max. kg (Ibs);600 (1,320)
- Dead Weight Kg (lbs): 41 (90)
- Man Code: 52400033
Durable surface protection by galvanizing * Value at 200 mbar low pressure ** petrol tank empty