Tramex CMEXHiF CMEX Hygro-I Flooring Kit
Ask a Question
Flooring Inspection EZ Kit
- A compact kit for instant and precise moisture testing of concrete and wood flooring.
- The Tramex heavy-duty wood pin-probe measures the moisture content of wood.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity Probe for testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaniously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity Probes prove to be the lowest cost per BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
- The Flooring Inspection EZ Kit comes in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Industry: Flooring Inspection, Flooring Installation.
- Material: Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Stone/Tiles (Qualitative measurements). Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH probe) Wood Moisture (with attachable pin-type probe).
- Make: Tramex
- Model No.: FZK5.2
- Weight: 1.55kg (3.4lbs)
- Size: 350mm x 230mm x 90mm (13.8" x 9.1" x 3.5")
- Power: 9V PP3 Battery (included)
- Display: Digital / Backlit
- Depth of Penetration: Non-destructive mode approx. 20 mm (¾")
- Moisture Content of Concrete: 0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)
- Carbide Method (CM): Equivalent Scale for Concrete 0 - 4
- Moisture Content of Wood: 7- 40% using Pin-Type Wood Probe
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 99%
- Contents: CMEX II Digital Concrete Moisture Meter, Hygro-i ® RH Probe and Connector Cable, HH14TP30 Heavy-Duty Pin-Type Probe, 6 Hole liners