Tramex CMK5.2 Concrete Inspection Master Kit
Ask a Question
Concrete Inspection Master Kit
- A complete kit for testing per international standards BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2659 & ASTM F2170.
- Featuring the Tramex CMEX II Moisture Meter and Tramex Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity Probes.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable Hygro-i ® RH Probe for testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaniously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity Probes prove to be the lowest cost per BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
- Check calibration of RH Probes as often as required by standards.
- Instant surface temperature readings to avoid condensation.
- The Concrete Inspection Master Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Industry: Flooring Inspection, Concrete Coatings, Water Damage Restoration.
- Material: Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH Probe).
- Make: Tramex
- Model No.: CMK5.2
- Weight: 3.65kg (8.1lbs)
- Size: 430mm x 345mm x 130mm (16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1")
- Power: 9V PP3 Battery x 2 (included)
- Depth of Penetration: Non-destructive mode approx. 20 mm (¾")
- Moisture Content of Concrete: 0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)
- Carbide Method (CM): Equivalent Scale for Concrete 0 - 4
- Gypsum Scale: 0 to 10 (comparative)
- Reference Scale: 0 to 100 (comparative)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 99%
- Contents: CMEX II Digital Concrete Moisture Meter, 12 Hygro-i ® RH Probes, 25 Hole Liners, Hygro-i ® Electronic Interface Cable, 3 Calibration Check Salts, IRTX Infrared Surface Thermometer