Tramex DSAL Dec Scanner for Flat Roofs
Ask a Question
Dec Scanner for Flat Roofs
- The Dec Scanner is a Mobile Non-Destructive Moisture Detection Instrument on four wheels, which allows for quick scanning of Large Roof areas with Instant, Accurate results.
- Materials it can be used on are Roofing (membranes and insulation).
- Three ranges of sensitivity.
- Able to detect as little as 2% excess moisture.
- Instantaneous, clear indications of roof conditions.
- Continuous operation for uninterupted coverage.
- Locates boundaries of wet areas in minutes.
- More than twice as fast as nuclear meters.
- Able to test thinner roofs.
- No license required.
- A fraction of the cost of airborne and on the roof infra-red systems. Easy to use, no training required.
- Dependable solid state circuitry and rugged molded case for long-term reliability.
- Heavy duty Aluminium flight case.
- Shoulder strap, survey pad and instructions.
- Make: Tramex
- Model No.: DSAL
- Power Source: 2 x 1.5 'D' Cell Batteries (included)
- Size: 760mm x 440mm x 200mm
- Weight: 10Kg